Lady luck truly loves me, and for this I’m very grateful! I’ve won another competition <shouts and cheers>, this time from the lovely girls at Breakfast with Audrey, which is a fabulous site dedicated to all things fashion and beauty. Obviously all the things close to my heart!
Check out all the goodies I received:
- A blow dry and treatment from Toni & Guy Melbourne Central
- An in-store Gorgeous Cosmetics make-up experience
- A Self Centred Day Spa deluxe beauty gift bag (featuring all the products in the pics below) and 90 minute spa experience: 30 minute skin imaging consultation/30 minute microdermabrasion/30 minute omnilux revive (reduces visible signs of ageing).
- a $100 Melbourne Central gift card to spend anywhere in Centre
- AND a cupcake voucher from Cupcake Central!
I cannot wait to get stuck into all of these, especially getting the makeover and the hair treatment – I smell a future blog post in the air!
Has anyone ever had a microdermabrasion? It sounds super scary! Should I be worried or will I end up looking fresh and fabulous? Please let me know as the word alone brings on anxious thoughts.
Thanks so much Tash and the gang from Breakfast with Audrey!
Now I feel like I need to pay it forward and have a competition of my own after all this good fortune. Would my lovely readers like that? Let me know what prizes I should give away in the comments section.
Even Hamish is excited about my prizes!