Why is the US postal system so slooooooow??! Am I the only one who complains about it? Every time I order anything from the US it feels like I’ll collect my pension before it arrives.
OK rant over! So my darling blogger boo, Etta, and I decided to do another beauty box swap over the holidays. While she received mine a while ago I only got mine last week, and boy was I excited when I saw that sucker sitting in the doorstep!!
Here’s a list of all the gems I received;
• Pop eyeshadow trio in Smokin’ Hot
• Ardell accent false lashes
• Maybelline Great Lash Limited Edition in Teal Appeal
• 2 x elf liquid lipstick in pink lemonade & baby lips
• Flower Shine on lip gloss in Come What Mayflower
•Lauren Conrad bracelet
• Soaps and the most adorable Wonder Woman card.
I absolutely love the Flower lip gloss and have been wearing it everyday since I got it. I’m also in love with the LC bracelet which Etta tells me is from Kohl’s which we don’t have here in Oz but sounds like a store that we need!!
Thanks again Etta, can’t wait to play around with the eyeshadows and the lashes. Oh and the teal mascara, I’ve never used anything but black so watch out for some crazy new makeup looks from me!