The super cute and gorgeous Christina over at lifebeinggirly has nominated me and A Red Lip And A Nude Shoe for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award *insert crowd cheers!* This was such a lovely surprise and was truly a ray of sunshine when I read this while I was sick in bed with a tummy bug. It definitely raised my spirits.
I love lifebeinggirly as Christina’s always so upbeat and positive, plus she’s also another dress wearer and hates pants – #Dresses4Lyfe – can I get a high 5?!
I totally accept this award with a big grin on my face, thanks Christina! The guidelines are:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know how they’ve been nominated
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
OK, so here are my seven facts:-
1. I have two cats named Hamish and Andi, for those of you who aren’t Australian, they’re named after a radio duo Hamish & Andy (funnily enough). They’re funny in a very stupid way, plus they’re also a little bit easy on the eyes.
See the resemblance?
2. I’m a first generation Australian. My parents both emigrated from Croatia. I wouldn’t say I’m fluent but if you dropped me off on one of the islands I’d survive 😉
3. I need to wear glasses, but usually don’t. It’s rare you’ll see a pic of me with them on. I generally go about with a bitch face on because I’m trying to squint and see things.
4. I’m a regular blood donor, brownie points for me! My blood type is O+ if I’m ever in an emergency.
5. My guilty pleasure TV show is Catfish. Why are people so gullible?!!
6. I’m a massive Stephen King fan and have all his books except the last couple he’s written.
7. I’m not a natural blonde! (secret squirrel) – quelle horreur!!
There you go, hopefully some new facts about me you didn’t know 🙂
Here are my 15 nominations for my blogger inspirations;
Thanks ladies for your daily inspiration and congrats!
Who and what inspires you?
Categories: People & Places